The Cleveland Browns wanted to generate a new target audience
Created a gaming league (Chompions League) geared towards next-generation fans, and unlock access to a $180-billion-dollar industry.
Created the brand, Go-to-market Strategy, structure, and oversaw all project management in the creation of Chompions League.
Chompions League press
- WKYC – Cleveland Browns launch ‘Chompions League’ Esports league
- Go Rival – In collaboration with Rival, the National Football League’s (NFL) Cleveland Browns launched “Chompions League.
- Sports Business Journal – Rival partners with Browns for third NFL gaming community.
- Cleveland Browns – Browns launch ‘Chompions League’ gaming community through Rival partnership.
- WTOL – Cleveland Browns launch ‘Chompions League’ Esports league.
Personal Goal: I wanted to create a space for the younger demographic and also provide an opportunity for all Clevelanders. Being from the city, I wanted to give people another outlet to network and enjoy the company of others. I focused primarily on marketing to local influencers to help build their name and network in a larger space. The Browns are working eagerly to be more hands-on in the community, and the gaming community was a heavy miss.
Focuses: Sports, Sports Marketing, Gaming, Younger Demographic, Social Media Marketing, Campaign Management, NFL, E-Sports, Rival, Cleveland Browns, National Football League, Myles Garrett, Chompions League, Haslam Sports Group.